Capcom hat bekannt gegeben, wann das Frühjahrs-Update für "Monster Hunter: World" erscheinen wird. Man darf darin Deviljho jagen.
Das kostenlose Frühjahrs-Update für "Monster Hunter: World" auf der Xbox One und der PlayStation 4, das Deviljho enthält, wird am 22. März 2018 erscheinen. Das hat Capcom jetzt bekannt gegeben. Das Update bietet neben Deviljho allerdings noch einige Verbesserungen, darunter:
- Balance adjustments for almost every weapon in the game (details TBC)
- Optimized loading for reduced waiting for loads
- New quality of life options such as the ability to change the subtitle text size
- The ability to change character appearance – players will be given one free change, and thereafter it’ll be a premium charged service
Update: Capcom hat auf der offiziellen Seite mehr Infos zum Update und kommenden Aktionen genannt.
Spring Blossom Fest
- Starting April 5 at 5 p.m. PT / April 6 at 12 a.m. GMT
- Ending April 18 at 5 p.m. PT / April 20 at 12 a.m. GMT
Mega Man and Weapon Design Contest Winner
- Also during the Spring Blossom Fest, we’ll be hosting two very special Event Quests.
- The first one will get you tickets to craft the Mega Man voxel style Palico gear and will be available from April 13th through April 27th.
- And the other, available at the start of the Spring Blossom Fest on April 6th, will unlock materials to craft the Wyvern Ignition Great Sword, the winner of our community Weapon Design Contest. Check out the winning concept submission along with its slick in-game render:
Weapon Balance Updates
- Great Sword: increased the damage for Charged Slash abilities.
- Long Sword: improvements to Foresight Slash input timing and hitbox detection.
- Sword & Shield: Roundslash damage increased and improved slinger usability.
- Dual Blades: adjustments to help maintain Demon Gauge active.
- Hammer: adjusted the stun values on charged attacks.
- Hunting Horn: general attack power increase.
- Lance: Counter-thrust adjustment to increase ease of use.
- Gunlance: Reduced sharpness loss for shelling, and made some attack power increases.
- Switch Axe: Zero Sum Discharge adjustments to increase ease of use.
- Charge Blade: balance adjustments to Impact Phial and Power Element Phial.
- Insect Glaive: improvements to extract attack power increase and extract effect length.
- Bow: fixed various bugs.
- Light Bowgun: no adjustments were made.
- Heavy Bowgun: no adjustments were made.
Additional Game System Changes and Character Edit Voucher
- Speaking of player feedback, we have heard your requests to have the ability to re-edit your in-game character, so we’re giving everyone one free Character Edit Voucher on March 16. This voucher will be available for free in the PlayStation Store and Xbox Game Store, but it is a one-time use token, so please use it wisely. Here’s what you can and cannot edit with this voucher:
You can edit:
- Hunter gender
- Hunter physical appearance (skin tone, features, etc.)
- Hunter cosmetic appearance (hairstyle, facepaint, etc.)
You cannot edit:
- Hunter name
- Palico name
- Palico appearance
Changes to a number of game systems
- Attacks from allies no longer interrupt you during the carving animation. Additionally, players are now immune to all hit reactions, including bombs, during carving animations after quest completion.
- Added "Return to Gathering Hub" (single player) and "Disband & Return to Gathering Hub" (multiplayer) to the options for "Select Return Destination" after a quest has been completed.
- Added the "Text Size" setting for changing subtitle text size, under Start Menu > Options Game Settings.