The Coalition, Splash Damage und Microsoft veröffentlichen heute gegen 17 Uhr das erste Update für das rundenbasierte Strategiespiel "Gears Tactics", das sich hauptsächlich um Bugfixes kümmert (siehe Changelog).
- Fixed an issue where units can’t be selected, most notably seen in Act 1 Chapter 6.
- Fixed game turn getting stuck when using the Vanguard Distraction ability on a Sniper Drone that is pinning the Vanguard.
- Fixed the Vanguard Breach ability re-applying the AP/Heal buff more than once.
- Fixed an issue where characters could appear with untextured armor when editing armor in the Barracks.
- Improved image quality while using Variable Rate Shading.
- Fixed untextured parts of the Mammoth in Act 1 Mission 4.
- Fixed holes seen in the environment in the Act 1 convoy while using ultra-wide monitors.
- Fixed a crash when targeting more than 4 units in cover with a grenade.
- Fixed a few rare crashes that could occur on boot of the game.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur on a hit reaction.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a unit is killed.
- Fixed a few rare crashes that could occur in gameplay.
- Fixed a rare crash when using the narrator.
- Fixed a few rare crashes that could occur while transitioning to a loading screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the user settings file is edited by external sources.
- Updated the minimum recommended driver version for GPU drivers. Drivers below this version will display a warning on boot of the game.