Microsoft hat damit begonnen, das April-Update für die Xbox One auszuliefern. So wird unter anderem ein Mini-Virtual-Keyboard zur Verfügung gestellt. Ausserdem ist eine verbesserte Deinstallation von Apps und Spielen an Bord. Weitere Details stehen in der Übersicht.
Streamlined Xbox Game Pass Quests
- Xbox Game Pass Quests are better than ever! As this feature rolls out, you will be able to access quests progress directly from the dash and browse all quests from My Profile. Start earning rewards for playing great games, jump in and try out Xbox Game Pass quests!
Mini Virtual Keyboard
- We understand that navigating a virtual keyboard can be a challenge whether you’re writing an LFG post for Apex Legends or inputting a 5×5 code for a new game. In order to improve this experience, we are releasing a new mini virtual keyboard option for Xbox One. This new virtual keyboard takes up less screen space, streamlining the typing experience. If you prefer or require the bigger keyboard for accessibility, it is still available and can be enabled in Settings -> Ease of Access -> Magnifier -> Larger Keyboard.
Restart added to Power Center
- Based on user feedback, we have added a new option to restart the console to the Power Center. You can now access this feature quickly by holding down the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the Power Center instead of having to navigate to it within the System tab.
- When you try to install a new game or app today, we send you to your collection to choose what to remove if your hard drive is full. As of the April 2019 Xbox Update, we will now suggest titles that will free up enough space for your install. To make things even easier it will automatically kickoff the install once the space is freed up!
- You can also get to the new Drive Manager page via Settings > System > Storage to easily manage your existing content and uninstall multiple titles at once.
Programmable OneGuide Button on Xbox Media Remote
- The Xbox Media Remote is updated to allow the OneGuide button to be reprogrammed to launch a media app instead of OneGuide. This is a great shortcut to jump into your favorite media app and start watching.