Survios ("Creed: Rise to Glory") hat angekündigt, dass das VR-Actionspiel "The Walking Dead: Onslaught" am 29. September 2020 für PlayStation VR, Valve Index und Oculus Rift erscheinen wird. Darüber hinaus wurde ein neuer Gameplay-Trailer veröffentlicht.
STEP INTO AMC’S THE WALKING DEAD
- Fight your fears head-on. The official VR game of AMC’s The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead Onslaught invites players to assume the roles of their favorite survivors from the TV series, struggling against the relentless walker threat while confronting both the horrors and humanity of this apocalyptic new world.
- With TWD Onslaught, AMC and Survios deliver the most immersive The Walking Dead experience yet.
VISCERAL REAL-MOTION COMBAT
- Onslaught introduces the most visceral combat experience that veteran VR-studio Survios has built to date. Scavenge and wield an arsenal of iconic melee and ranged weapons using real-motion VR mechanics - and experience the variety of their graphic end results.
PROGRESSIVE DISMEMBERMENT SYSTEM
- We are progressing VR with interactions between you and an object, offering a variety of end results through multiple thresholds. It’s the most visceral combat experience that Survios has built to date.
- Delimbing: Walker limbs are vulnerable for removal at many joints, including arms, legs and neck
- Carving: Proprietary “gore mesh” creates realistic wounds anywhere on a walker’s body
- Impaling: enemies get impaled and react where they are stabbed
- Context-based physics: varying reactions take place based on context; precise slicing through enemies result in getting stuck, resistance when pulling out weapons and grappling (a challenging technique in VR)
MELEE RESTRAINT SYSTEM
- Walkers can also be grabbed and restrained for precision melee attacks and strategic defense
- Walkers can also be pushed and thrown at other walkers