Deck13 kündigt Vesper an
Trailer zum Puzzle-Plattformer
Der Publisher Deck13 Interactive und der Entwickler Cordens Interactive haben den Stealth-Puzzle-Plattformer "Vesper" angekündigt, der im Jahr 2021 für den PC (Steam) erscheinen wird. Der Trailer liefert Gameplay-Impressionen.
- Vesper is a new inspired take on classic-cult 90’s atmospheric platformers, with an emphasis on stealth and modern puzzle mechanics. Seven is a small android, lost in an eerie planet full of perils and traces of an ancient civilization. No powers and no ability to defeat enemies until he finds the Drive Gun, a weapon used to absorb lights, create darkness, and control minds.
- Frantic chases from relentless machines force you to take decisions in the blink of an eye.
- Hide from your pursuers and sneak through enemy lines to reach your objective.
- Use the Drive Gun to absorb light from sources and create dark spots in which you can hide.
- Inject absorbed light into machineries, to open portals and activate deadly traps.
- Control your opponents with light and dispose of them after have exploited their abilities.
- Take control of your destiny, and decide the future of the Android’s race.