Der Entwickler Team Meat hat während eines Livestreams sehr umfangreiche Spielszenen zu "Super Meat Boy Forever" gezeigt, das für PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 und Nintendo Switch erscheinen wird. Ein Termin steht noch nicht fest.
Features von Super Meat Boy Forever
- Super Meat Boy Forever is the sequel to Super Meat Boy! This is a new experience that eclipses the original. Don’t stare directly at it unless you still have your eclipse glasses.
- 7200 individually handcrafted levels combine dynamically to give you a new challenge every single time you play. Seven thousand two hundred levels. They said we couldn’t do it, but we did. Who’s they? Don’t ask. They don’t like it when you ask.
- It’s hard, but fair. Nothing in life worth having comes easy. Just ask Dark Soulman.
- Meat Boy and Bandage Girl can fight back. It’s time to unleash the raw fury of parenthood on their foes just like Liam Neeson in that documentary about his family vacation in Paris.
- Bigger boss battles than before. Your mind will be blown. Your socks will be blown off. Team Meat is not liable for any of this.
- Brand new art with stunning detail and resolution. There are a lot of pixels in here. Grab the biggest display you have and watch those dots change color rapidly with gumption. Don’t sit too close though. (If your parents aren’t home you can sit as close as you want we won’t tell, but Team Meat is still not liable for any of this.)
- A soundtrack composed by Ridiculon so intense that the state of Wyoming has issued a ban on all audio devices capable of playing it out of fear that just a single note will cause the dormant super volcano beneath Yellowstone to erupt ushering in a new age of darkness.
- Frame by frame artisan crafted in game animations, and animated cutscenes that will make you experience procedurally generated emotions.
- A story so rich and moving that it makes Citizen Kane look like an unboxing video for a dehumidifier.