In der nächsten Woche wird das neue Update für "Street Fighter 5" erscheinen, das unter anderem den Kämpfer Urien enthält.
Capcom hat im Rahmen der Tokyo Game Show 2016 bestätigt, dass das neue Update für "Street Fighter 5" am 22. September 2016 erscheinen wird. Enthalten ist der neue Kämpfer Urien, der entweder mit Ingame-Währung oder mit echtem Geld freigeschaltet werden kann.
Außerdem werden neue tägliche Ziele hinzugefügt, damit man als Spieler schneller an das "Fight Money" gelangen kann. Im "Versus CPU"-Modus darf man sich mit der KI prügeln und dabei den Schwierigkeitsgrad einstellen. Darüber hinaus erhalten die Fighter-Profile ein Update verpasst. Spannend ist auch, dass neue Umgebungs-KOs auf folgenden Stages hinzugefügt werden:
- Shadaloo Base
- Hillside Plaza
- Underground Arena
- Forgotten Waterfall
- Union Station
- Kanzuki Estate
- City in Chaos
- Apprentice Alley
- Lair of the Four Kings
- The issue which added an additional frame of lag to PlayStation 4 fight sticks on PlayStation 4 has been identified and patched. Now input time is unified across PlayStation 4, legacy controllers and PC.
- Juri’s V-Reversal was unintentionally able to hit downed opponents under specific circumstances. Juri’s V-Reversal was corrected so that it cannot hit downed opponents.
- Juri’s invincibility during her V-Reversal was unintentionally short. This was corrected by setting the invincibility on Juri’s V-Reversal to 14 frames after the hit box of the move disappears.
- When Ibuki was hit during a crouching fierce, she would unintentionally go into a standing state damage animation. This has been corrected so that when hit during a crouching fierce, Ibuki goes into a crouching state damage animation.
- The light version of Yoga Sunburst would fire regardless of whether the player was holding down punch or not. This has been corrected so that when the charge portion of L Yoga Sunburst is guarded, holding down LP will maintain the charge motion.
- When the tip of jumping LP hits an opponent or is guarded during Dhalsim’s V-Skill, the Critical Art gauge would increase rather than the V-Gauge. This has been corrected so when a jumping LP hits an opponent or is guarded during Dhalsim’s V-Skill, it now builds V-Gauge.
- When Dhalsim performs an airborne Yoga Teleport against an opponent on the edge of the screen and performs a jumping attack afterwards, the jumping attack would be performed in the opposite direction of the opponent. The directional determination after Dhalsim appears from an airborne Yoga Teleport has been corrected, making it more difficult for this to occur.
- Under certain circumstances, moves that only hit opponents in a standing state would unintentionally miss during certain standing states. This has been corrected. The hurtboxes on characters recovering from getting hit out of the air, allowing moves that are designed to hit standing characters to properly hit. Additionally throw attacks that normally miss on crouching characters will no longer be able to connect on characters recovering from getting hit out the air as they transition to a crouching state.
- After the attack frames of Birdie’s jumping LK ended, Birdie’s hurtbox would unintentionally remain absent in his recovery frames until he landed. This has been corrected by setting a hurtbox to Birdie’s jumping LK recovery frames, until he lands.
- Currently, the game counts a disconnect between the “Another fight is Coming Your Way” screen until you pass-through the results screen by selecting “find another match” or “exit to main menu”. The range a disconnect penalty will be assessed will be changed to be between from when “Another Fight is Coming Your Way” to after League Points (LP) and Fight Money (FM) have been calculated on the “Results” screen.
Alle weiteren Infos zu dem Update findet ihr auf der offiziellen Seite.