DICE und Electronic Arts haben nach dem grossen Update 2.0 das Update 2.01 für "Star Wars Battlefront 2" veröffentlicht, das einige Fehlerbehebungen vornimmt, die nach der Version 2.0 entdeckt wurden. Der Changelog hat die Details.
Update 2.01 - Star Wars Battlefront 2
Heroes and Special Units
- Blaster-wielding Heroes and Special Units are now moving at their correct speed again
- Fixed an issue where some Interceptor Class Star Cards had their rarity levels swapped
General Improvements and Bugfixes
- Fixed an issue with Locked / Unlocked Star Cards showing the incorrect state
- Fixed a stuttering issue with DX11/12 for AMD GPU players during gameplay
- Fixed an issue with players getting a black screen when deploying
- Various crash fixes
- Darth Maul’s SABER THROW ability does not always hit its target
- Sometimes, upon completing the Rodian appearance challenge the awarded crate does not display any contents. The Rodian appearance is still awarded as intended.