Mit Star Citizen existiert schon lange ein Spiel im Umlauf, dass sich auf die Fahne geschrieben hat, die Welt der Space-Simulator auf den Kopf zu stellen. Doch trotz großer finanzieller Erfolge via Kickstarter, Indigogo und den Spenden der Community, ist das Spiel noch immer nicht komplett veröffentlicht worden. Um das zu ändern arbeiten die Entwickler unermüdlich an Verbesserungen für das Spiel und haben Patch 2.1.1 veröffentlicht.
Folgende Änderungen bringt Patch 2.1.1 mit sich:
Arena Commander Module
- Improved the overheat rate of the Revenant Gatling gun, so that it will go longer before overheating.
- Slightly reduced the overall maneuverability of the Vanguard Warden.
- It should take longer to rotate in all directions.
- Slightly reduced the oversteer/slide.
- The Vanduul Glaive now has cruise speed of 1080.
- The Vanduul Scythe now has a cruise speed of 995.
- The Vanduul Glaive has received a significant increase to ship health.
- Fixed an issue where enemy Vanduul AI ships would spin out of control when killed and only despawn on hitting the simulation boundary.
- Fixed an issue where damaging or destroying a Vanguard Warden was not awarding points in Arena Commander.
- Fixed the position of the radar globe in the Vanguard Warden ship HUD.
- We are temporarily changing the Vanguard to use one shield at 6x current strength, to closer mimic its final function.
- This is temporary as the tech for the six-shield set up the Vanguard will have in its final iteration is not yet implemented in 2.1.
- Fixed an issue with the Cutlass Black and Retaliator turrets, where the weapons were misaligned and not correctly attached to the turret mounts.
- Fixed an issue where Vanguard Pilots would find their character eyes visible in the middle of their screen, after respawning in Arena Commander games.
- Fixed an issue where the central MFD information was offset from the ship HUD on the Vanguard Warden's screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused all doors in ArcCorp and Million Mile High club to break.
- Removed an errant Devastator-12 Energy Shotgun that would spawn inside of one of rare wrecks in the Yela Asteroid Field. This was removed because it would cause a client crash. If any player finds this still in-game on this new build, please report it to Issue CouncilASAP. Thank you!
- Fixed a number of server and client crashes.
- Made several FPS performance improvements to the Constellation Andromeda while in Crusader.