"Shovel Knight: King of Cards", "Shovel Knight Showdown" und die physische Auflage von "Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove" sind für den Dezember 2019 vorgesehen.
"Shovel Knight: King of Cards", "Shovel Knight Showdown" und die physische Auflage von "Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove" werden im Dezember 2019 auf den Markt kommen, wie Yacht Club Games angekündigt hat. "Shovel Knight: King of Cards" wird für PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PS Vita, 3DS, PC, Mac, Linux und Amazon FireTV erhältlich sein. Das gilt ebenfalls für "Shovel Knight Showdown", mit der Ausnahme von PS Vita und 3DS.
Die physische Version von "Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove", die "Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope", "Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows", "Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment", "Shovel Knight: King of Cards" und "Shovel Knight Showdown" enthält, wird im Dezember 2019 für Xbox One, PlayStation 4 und Nintendo Switch erhältlich sein. Zusätzlich kündigte Yacht Club Games mehrere neue Features an, die zu "Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove" hinzugefügt werden, einschließlich:
- In Shovel of Hope, we’ve finally added a third option for character pronouns. Alongside being able to choose between two body types for every main character, you can now switch the pronouns to they / them.
- You can now earn Shovel of Hope Feats while playing co-op. These are still quite challenging, and some are made even more challenging when coordinating with a friend!
- In Plague of Shadows, we’ve added an Alchemy Quick Select option. You can select your bombs and arcana with a convenient new menu, allowing you to experiment with explosives freely, just like the mad alchemist himself.
- In Specter of Torment, we added five all new platforming challenges to challenge mode. These are not meant for the faint of heart—the new challenges require significant command over Specter Knight’s iconic move: the dash slash.
- For all the games, including the upcoming King of Cards and Showdown, we have added three new language options! Korean and Traditional and Simplified Chinese. Bringing the total count to twelve!
- We’ve expanded Accessibility options across all games. The intensity of screen flash and screen shake events can now be reduced independently from one another. And King of Cards also has palettes to improve colorblind visibility for Joustus.
- Shovel Knight features hundreds of cheats to share and explore already! But we couldn’t resist adding just a few more. Some add whole new ways to play. Some of them might be a bit too much…
- Finally, once you have completed all feats in a game, you will unlock a small flag on the title screen to signify that game’s completion. In addition, once you have conquered every Challenge for that game, a medal will appear denoting your true mastery. If you’ve already completed each game, then don’t worry, these are awarded retroactively. Enjoy filling up the title screen with your many, hard-fought, knightly accomplishments!