Der Entwickler People Can Fly hat ein neues Update für den Koop-Shooter "Outriders" veröffentlicht, mit dem die Droprate für legendäre Gegenstände verdoppelt wird. Zudem gibt es verschiedenen Verbesserungen (siehe Changelog).
Changes to Legendary Drops.
- Legendary Drop Rates, across the board, increased by 100%
- Legendary Level Brackets have been removed, so that all Legendary items can drop at any level.
- Previously, some items could only drop from enemies of certain levels or above. For example, the Ugake Cowl could only drop from enemies of level 48 or higher.
- Legendary Anti-Duplication System implemented
- This system will mean that if a character has an item in their inventory or stash and a duplicate item is rolled, the dropped item will be re-rolled once.
- Note that this system does not guarantee that every drop will be unique. Rather, it is designed to provide a second roll at avoiding a duplicate.
- Scripted Boss Loot (Chrysaloid, Yagak) are now able to drop all non-class specific Legendary Helmets
- This change will improve the variety of items in the Campaign.
- Previously, these bosses would only drop a selection of Legendaries (the same pool that was available in the Demo as well as the Cannonball Helmet).
- The Luck system has been improved and players should no longer experience very long droughts without a Legendary item dropped during endgame.
- The base scaling of Legendaries dropping through higher difficulty levels still applies, so you may will still want to farm as high as possible.
General Patch Notes
- [CONSOLES] Added extra options and settings for controller customization including Deadzones, Look Sensitivity, Acceleration and Legacy layouts
- [XBOX] Improved Sign-in Times
- [EPIC STORE VERSION] Fixed an issue that was preventing the pre-order Hell's Ranger gear from unlocking as intended
- Made improvements to multiplayer connectivity
- Earthborn Gear / Hell's Ranger DLC equipment can now be scrapped
- Fixed an issue that was causing old inventory items to be marked as new.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from running if they were stunned while using the Trickster's Cyclone skill.
- [EDIT for clarity] Fixed a bug that allowed a combination of two closely timed attacks to result in visual one-hit kill on players, from Alpha Perforo's and Behemoths / Brood Mothers
- Fixed a bug that caused the Scrap Grenade projectile to be blocked by dead enemies.
- Fixed a bug that caused Feed the Flames' Ash effect to not trigger properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused Weapon mod 'Ravenous Locust' to not deal damage if used together with the 'Weightlessness' mod.
- Mitigated an issue whereby players could get stuck in an animation after using Gravity Jump in multiplayer.
- Crash Fixes.
- We'll have more news of the second run of the appreciation package very soon and will deploy it when we've run a few more tests on it. We're hoping for it to be ready by Thursday but we'll confirm this on the day.