Nach dem grossen Next-Update für "No Man's Sky" muss Hello Games einige Fehler ausbügeln. Mittlerweile wurde mit der Version 1.52.1 das dritte Update nach "Next" veröffentlicht. Darin geht es um Bugfixes, wie im Changelog nachzulesen ist. Bisher wurde nur der PC versorgt.
- Fixed a crash in creature routines
- Fixed a crash when multiple players put ammunition into a refiner
- Fix for occasional crash when receiving mission rewards
- Fix for crash when adjusting anisotropic filtering settings in the graphics options menu (PC only)
- Fix for potential crash in geometry streaming
- Improvements to texture caching for AMD GPUs (PC only)
- Fixed an issue where some players still had physical nanites in their inventory that could not be spent at vendors
- Granted players nanites when they dismantle their Obsolete Technology – spend nanites on new upgrades in Space Stations
- Added a tutorial mission to guide players through the restoration of their old base
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to build Frigate Terminals in Creative Mode
- Fixed an issue where S-Class ships changed appearance
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to build the Base Cache on their freighter to retrieve compensation for the loss of their freighter base
- Fixed an issue where some Exosuit technology was not converted to Obsolete Technology. Please note this does not apply retroactively to save games that have already been upgraded.
- Improved the mapping of old substances to new substances during the save upgrade. Please note this does not apply retroactively to save games that have already been upgraded.