Juli-Update für Hitman veröffentlicht
Ladezeiten & Bugfixes
Das Juli-Update für "Hitman" steht ab sofort zum Download bereit. Das gilt für den PC, die Xbox One und die PlayStation 4.
IO Interactive hat das Juli-Update (Version 1.12.1) für "Hitman" veröffentlicht, das zum Beispiel die Ladezeiten auf der Xbox One optimiert und das Kampfsystem anpasst. Dazu gesellen sich diverse Bugfixes. Der Download ist 550 MB (PS4), 950 MB (Xbox One) und 1,2 GB (PC) groß. Heute um 14 Uhr wird übrigens das 26. und letzte "Elusive Target" veröffentlicht. Ansonsten liefert der Changelog die Details.
Juli-Update für Hitman
- Xbox One Loading Times: After a recent update, Xbox One users reported to us that the game was taking longer to load than usual, especially when restarting a contract. We've looked into this and now have the Xbox One loading times back to where they should be. Thanks to our Xbox One players who reported this.
- Combat Changes: We've made some changes to combat across the game. The intended result of these changes is to make combat more satisfying and viable for all players. Specifically, we have reduced the fire rate of NPC pistols, slightly increased how quickly 47 can 'snap' to the target NPC when 'aim assist' is toggled on, reduced the damage that 47 takes at mid to long distances and increased the speed that 47's health regenerates. We are continuing to monitor and adjust these values based on our own impressions and we're looking forward to feedback from our players when these changes go live. Please note that Professional Difficulty is not affected by these changes and still offers the 'Lethal Combat' that was promised.
- Professional Difficulty: We've changed the unlock criteria for Professional Difficulty from Mastery level 20 to Mastery level 5. All players that currently have Mastery level 5-19 on each location will automatically unlock Professional Difficulty after updating their game to 1.12.1 (July Update). There are no changes to Professional Difficulty other than the unlock criteria.
- Excuse me, I found a weapon: We've fixed an issue that could cause guards to repeatedly drop weapons that they discovered on the ground. This issue was prominent on The Icon mission.
- Bathroom Break: We've fixed an issue that could cause the toilet in the Marrakesh school to behave erratically after 47 kicks it onto Zaydan. This could occasionally result in 47's death. Seriously.
- Cancelling Connecting: We've fixed an issue that could cause players to inadvertently cancel the 'connecting' prompt and enter 'Offline Mode'.
- Opportunity Lost After Loading: We've fixed an issue that could cause the Opportunity Marker (the little light bulb) to disappear after a save/load cycle.
- Trespassing vs Hostile Area: We've implemented a fix for a Known Issue from our June Update. The 'Trespassing' and 'Hostile Area' status messages on the mini-map now display correctly.
- Maximum Mastery:We heard that some players have had issues unlocking the trophies/achievements associated with reaching Mastery level 20 in various locations. We've implemented a change so that the game will re-check whether you have reached level 20 when you launch the game and award the appropriate trophies/achievements.
- Trophy Typography: We've made some necessary updates to the trophy descriptions on PS4; corrected a few typos and mistakes.
- Unconscious Witness: We've also implemented a fix for the other Known Issue from our June Update. The 'Unconscious Witness' status on the mini-map is know displayed correctly.
- Miscellaneous Fixes:We've fixed other minor issues across the board to keep the game in fantastic shape.