Microsoft und Playground Games haben ein neues Update für "Forza Horizon 4" auf dem PC und der Xbox One veröffentlicht, das unter anderem 18 neue Achievements, die Festival-Playlist und Verbesserungen enthält (siehe Changelog).
- The Series 7 update adds a new feature called Festival Playlist, starting in summer. The Playlist gives you a clear view of everything that’s going on at Horizon each Season and keeps track of everything you’ve done. Complete it all to earn some of Horizon’s most desirable rewards. This is an all-new way to play!
- This update adds 18 new Achievements to Forza Horizon 4, worth a total of 500 gamerscore, which support the features added since launch. This includes the new Horizon Stories (British Racing Green, Isha’s Taxis, and Skill Streak), Free-for-All Adventure and Route Blueprint; plus Achievements for participating in #FORZATHON and completing seasonal content.
- We’ve added a twist to two of our most popular Showcase Events! For a limited time only during Series 7, you’ll be able to race against the Flying Scotsman in summer while driving a Ford Anglia in our NINE & THREE QUARTERS Showcase Remix, and veterans of UNSC Fleetcom’s Halo Experience can find a new challenge as the training exercise is re-run in winter, called the ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM Showcase Remix. You’ll need to complete the regular Showcases first to unlock the remixed versions.
- Added 4 Trial Events to Fortune Island, one per season
- Fixed an issue where “The Storm” by Notaker would never play on Bass Arena
- Fixed an issue where some players were getting incorrectly banned from ranked Online Adventure
- Fixed an issue whereby the player's car would sometimes rotate during pre-race loading sequences
- Conditions for awarding influence from Mixer have been changed to favor active gameplay streams
- Fixed an Achievement exploit whereby Route Blueprints could be used to obtain the "Better Get Krakken" and "Leviathan Slayer" Achievements in a way that wasn't intended
- Fixed a Credits exploit when switching race type during Route Blueprint creation
- Fixed an issue with the Character Customizer, where eye accessories would prevent hats from appearing
- Fixed an issue whereby the Showcase Rivals tile was unavailable in the Pause Menu while on Fortune Island
- Vinyls are now correctly applied to the front-left door of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
- Added missing cars to the "Upgrade Heroes" Car Theme when Blueprinting an Event
- Fixed an issue with subtitles not playing correctly in Chapter 10 of Isha's Taxis
- Car Pass owners are now able to use their Car Pass cars while offline
- Various crash and stability improvements
- Fixed Fanatec Porsche 911 GTE inverted left and right paddles
- Fixed Logitech G27 issue where the left and right paddles didn't work when browsing through tabs in the Pause Menu