Relic Entertainment und SEGA haben ein neues Update für das Strategiespiel "Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 3" veröffentlicht, mit dem fortan alle Doktrinen und Elite-Einheiten sofort freigeschaltet sind. Zudem sind diverse Bugfixes an Bord.
Update im Überblick
- We’ve removed in-game currency (Skulls), which means you no longer need to purchase Elites and doctrines. With the exception of Elite level and campaign progression rewards, all content will be automatically unlocked for both new and veteran players.
- We’ve made some slight changes to the front end; it’s now much easier to jump into a custom match versus AI after completing campaign missions.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when loading into custom maps
- Fixed an issue where the experience earned from completing campaign missions on easy difficulty was too low
- Fixed an exploit where two of the same Elite could be deployed through abusing a bug with the Death From Above doctrine
- Fixed a bug where turning on Enhanced Battle Focus would undo the Increased Shield Regeneration upgrade from the Soul Shrine
- Fixed an issue where, on occasion, Jonah’s auto attack projectile wouldn’t disappear if its target was killed before the projectile landed
Units & Abilities
- Fixed a bug where Zappnoggin’s Fist of Gork could bounce back from Gabriel’s Retribution - sometimes without making contact with it
- Fixed a typo in the Weirdboy’s ‘Ere We Go ability tooltip
- Added a mute button to each player’s portrait in the custom game lobby
- Fixed an issue where the host can change match settings of a Quick Match lobby while viewing the leaderboards, Elite info, or player profile screens
- Fixed a bug where Manufactorum (3v3) was not being translated
- Fixed a bug where the Vyper’s Vyper Haste icon would appear as if it were on cooldown, even when the skill was available to use
- Fixed a display issue where an invalid text error would appear when trying to attack a Deffkopta while it was performing Buzzsaw Blitz
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip text for the Overwatch doctrine would not display properly
- Fixed some overlapping elements in the custom game screen
- Fixed a bug where the Madd Dread’s Mad Breaka would create a white sphere artifact when cancelled prematurely
- Fixed a bug where Orbital Bombardments used by AI players would use their army’s paint scheme colours
- Fixed a bug where the Big Trakk was missing some audio FX