Das Crossover-Puzzle-Fighting-Game "Crystal Crisis", das im Mai 2019 für PlayStation 4 und Switch erschienen ist, wird am 31. Juli 2019 ebenfalls für den PC (via Steam) veröffentlicht, wie Nicalis bekannt gegeben hat. In "Crystal Crisis" treten verschiedene Charaktere in Puzzle-Matches gegeneinander an, darunter Isaac aus "The Binding of Isaac", Akuji aus "Akuji the Demon" und viele mehr.
Features von Crystal Crisis
- Face off with others in local and online multiplayer game modes! Play against friends, family members, or challengers worldwide
- 20 unique playable characters, including Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story, Isaac from The Binding of Isaac, Astro Boy and Black Jack from Tezuka Productions, Umihara Kawase, and many more!
- Build up your “Burst” gauge with crashes and combos to unleash powerful special attacks and defensive moves! With 40 unique Bursts, you’ll find all kinds of ways to save yourself, mess with your opponent’s board or finish them off!
- Hone your crystal-crushing skills in multiple single-player game modes, including Arcade, Survival Mode, Tag Team, and Training Mode. There’s also a Story mode with multiple branching paths to explore.
- Innovative new “wrap-around” feature allows you to move falling Crystal pairs beyond the edge of the grid to reappear on the other side. You can even “split the pair” to drop one Crystal on the left and one on the right!
- Each character has his or her own stage, musical theme, unique offensive and defensive Bursts, and voice-acted exclamations!
- Fully customizable Crystal colors, including a “Colorblind” setting that makes the Crystals easier to distinguish for players with color blindness.