Treyarch hat für "Call of Duty: Black Ops 3" auf der Xbox One und der PlayStation 4 einen neuen Patch veröffentlicht. Der behebt zum Beispiel einige Fehler auf der "Nuk3town"-Map.
Die PC-Version von "Call of Duty: Black Ops 3" wurde schon am Anfang der Woche mit einem Patch versorgt, jetzt folgen die Xbox One und die PlayStation 4 auf die Version 1.03. Mit dem neuen Patch werden die Leaderboards aktiviert sowie Anpassungen an der Waffen- und Spezialisten-Balance vorgenommen. Zudem werden verschiedene Expoits bzw. Fehler behoben. Anbei lest ihr einen Teil der Patch-Notes. Den Rest findet ihr unter der Quellenangabe.
- Leaderboards enabled in the Barracks.
- Players are now awarded Cryptokeys in Arena and Public matches, after playing consecutive matches in the same playlist.
- Team balancing in Arena and Public Matches has been improved to more consistently maintain even teams.
- Fixed a UI error when entering Prestige in the Multiplayer Frontend menus.
- Addressed a UI error in Fileshare when selecting an empty tab.
- Addressed an issue where hosts were able to leave as soon as the game began.
- Fixed an issue where white boxes were appearing for Custom Classes in Create-A-Class.
- Addressed a case where Scorestreak kills were counting toward Specialist kills for Challenge completion.
- Fixed an issue where Players could have attachments which should be locked after prestiging weapons.
- Players are now prevented from spawning at the same spawn point when there are high Player counts in Free-For-All and Gun Game.
- Addressed a case where Players were able to spawn in after the match time expired.
- Search & Destroy kill elimination has been changed from 250 XP to 500 XP.
- The Cerebus Scorestreak can no longer be destroyed by a friendly teammate's Power Core Scorestreak.
- The Mothership Scorestreak will no longer count toward the "Hard Counter" challenge.
- Players now prevented from joining a post-match lobby.
- All banned items are now correctly being restricted while in-game.
- Addressed issues with Hard Counter, Actionable Intel, Ante Up, Fast Earner, Bypassed Security, Hard Counter, Destroyer, Defender,Assault, Steady Aim, and Focused Challenges. These should now unlock and track progress correctly.
- Medals will all display in their respective sorted category in the Medals section of the Barracks.
- Fixed issues for the Tag and Bag, Surprise Attack, GI Unit Kill, and Silent Killer Medals not populating in the Barracks.
- Fixed issues with the You're Done and Shut Down medals. These will now be awarded correctly.
- The extraneous Secure Point Medal displayed in the Medals section has been removed.
- Fixed an exploit where Players were able to mantle into an unintended area of one of the buildings.
- Fixed an issue where Players were able to mantle into an unplayable space in Fringe.
- Addressed an exploit spot involving a wall of one of the buildings.
- Improved Cerebus Scorestreak's pathing on the 2nd floor of the houses.
- Addressed an issue where Players were able to stand outside of the map boundaries.
- Players are no longer able to shoot through a wall on the 2nd floor of one of the buildings.
- Fixed an exploit where users were able to stand on a ledge under one of the 2nd floor windows.
- Players can no longer wedge themselves in between a tower and one of the high walls.
- Fixed an issue with dead player models outside the white fenced area.
- The Safeguard robot will no longer get stuck outside the North Garage, when attempting to path toward the North Goal.
- Fixed 2 exploits where the player could see into the spawns, as well as shoot players through glass.
- Fixed an issue with max number of bots during Free-For-All or Team Deathmatch.
- Addressed exploits in the Shadows of Evil and The Giant maps.
- Fixed a matchmaking issue where players were able to enter lobbies when they were already full.
- Addressed various areas where zombies would not path to players.
- Players will now be rewarded with a Dark Ops calling card when they Prestige.
- Player can now equip custom Paintjobs in the Armory in the Campaign Safehouses.
- Players can now use the Weapon Builder to access Gunsmith and Paintshop in the Campaign Safehouses.
- Addressed stability issues.