Treyarch hat am gestrigen Abend ein weiteres Update für "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" veröffentlicht, das einige Fehler behebt. Der Changelog hat die Details.
- Restored map voting in playlists where it was unintentionally disabled.
- Combined Arms: Added Miami to Combined Arms map rotation.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the Field Mic was in use.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Search and Destroy.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Weapons: Added Pack-a-Punch camos for the Ray Gun.
- Gameplay: Addressed an issue where zombies could ignore the player after leaving the Dark Aether during certain side quests.
- Maps: Added Nuketown '84 back to the Onslaught map list.
- Addressed an issue where breadcrumbs could appear on locked items.
- Addressed an issue where menu breadcrumbs could return after going to Campaign.
- Addressed an issue where red artifacting could appear under the rewards in the After Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where white placeholder boxes could appear in place of the player's Calling Card and Emblem during player inspection.
- Gunsmith: The Hunter icon will no longer appear distorted in the Weapon Mastery tab of the Gunsmith for the M79.