Treyarch hat ein weiteres Update für "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" veröffentlicht, inklusive einer Playlist-Aktualisierung. Außerdem ist das Double-XP-Event aktiv (8. bis zum 12. April 2021).
In today's #BlackOpsColdWar update:— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) April 8, 2021
• Gunfight Tournaments
• New Gunfight Blueprints
• Throwback Moshpit
• Control mode updates in MP and League Play
• Dead Ops Arcade 3 fixes in Zombies
• 2XP Weekend now live!
Details: https://t.co/DohMsUef5r pic.twitter.com/u4fTfpbNud
Double XP Weekend
- Four days of Double XP now available in Multiplayer, Zombies, and League Play through 10AM PT Monday, April 12.
- Sixteen teams of two clash in a 2v2 single-elimination tournament for exclusive rewards. Win and move on to the next round. Lose, and you're out.
- Register for a Tournament and get matched up with 31 other players of similar skill.
- Each Tournament is broken up into 4 Rounds: Preliminaries, Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, and the Tournament Finals.
- Each Tournament introduces new exclusive rewards as you win your way through the bracket. Rewards for the first Tournament include a new Emblem, Calling Card, Charm, and Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint.
- XP is also awarded as players win their way through each Tournament and can be earned repeatedly with each Tournament participation.
- Each segment captured by the Attackers will now add 20 seconds to the game clock. Time will no longer be added after capturing a single zone.
- Overtime Defense is now awarded to the team that captures the most zone segments in the previous rounds. In the event of a tiebreaker, the team with the most kills will be awarded Defense in Overtime.
- Also applies to CDL Control in League Play.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Gunfight Blueprints [NEW]
- Throwback Moshpit (also available in Hardcore)
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Prop Hunt
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Addressed an issue where the Gladiator enemy was not spawning under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the Gladiator enemy's axes remained on the screen longer than intended.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Containment (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)