Der Multiplayer-Modus von "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" wird in zwei Phasen mit jeweils anderen Multiplayer-Modi und auf 18 Maps kostenlos spielbar sein: Vom 17. bis zum 21. Dezember 2020 und vom 21. bis zum 24. Dezember 2020. Außerdem darf man sich auf Double XP, Double Weapon XP und Double Battle Pass Progression freuen. Die Übersicht hat die Details.
Free Access Stage 1: Dec 17-21
- Get some Warzone Gulag practice in when the seminal 2v2 game mode from Modern Warfare returns in Black Ops Cold War in Season One. These fast, high-tension battles always end the same way: with the last duo standing. Face off with a rival duo on four maps: Game Show, ICBM, KGB, and U-Bahn, and be the first team to win six rounds to win.
- This classic 6v6 game mode needs no introduction. Eliminate your enemies and earn score for your team. First team to 100 wins. Maps include Moscow, Cartel, Miami, Satellite, Checkmate, Garrison, Armada Strike, Crossroads Strike, Nuketown ’84, The Pines, and Raid.
Featured Playlist: Nuketown Holiday 24/7
- Deck the halls with this festive playlist, taking place in a reimagined Black Ops classic. Nuketown ’84 made its triumphant return in the lead-up to Season One, and this holiday version of the map adds an even brighter glow to the former Nevada testing ground. Jump into this 24/7 playlist and play Nuketown to your heart’s content in a variety of fast-paced modes.
Featured Playlist: Raid the Mall
- Get ready for a two-map showcase featuring the fan-favorite Raid from Black Ops II and the neon-lit New Jersey mall at The Pines. With two medium-sized maps populated by a variety of scenic obstacles with an ‘80s aesthetic, Raid the Mall promises down-and-dirty battles, intense combat, and blazing fast gameplay.
- The tried-and-true Call of Duty objective mode is back and better than ever. Two teams of six players fight for control of three objective zones. Earn score for each objective that your team owns. The first team to reach 200 score will achieve victory! Maps include Moscow, Cartel, Miami, Satellite, Checkmate, Garrison, Armada Strike, Crossroads Strike, Nuketown ’84, The Pines, and Raid.
Free Access Stage 2: Dec 21-24
- The popular mode delivers its hilarious take on hide-and-seek, Call of Duty style. For those who don’t know, Prop Hunt pits two teams against one another: Hunters and Props. Props disguise themselves as scenery like baby grand pianos or mannequins, while Hunters try to track the Props down and eliminate them before they escape and blend in with the environment again. First team to take three rounds wins.
Combined Arms: Hardpoint
- In this new addition to Combined Arms, two teams of 12 battle to capture and control a moving objective across four maps: Armada, Crossroads, Miami, and Cartel. Use tanks, gunboats, and snowmobiles to own objectives and take out the enemy’s control. Although the time limit is five minutes, the clock will pause when either team controls the objective, allowing for epic comebacks. The first team to reach the 350 score limit wins.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Drop into this frenzied 40-player mode to collect, deliver, and deposit uranium into several active dirty bombs sites. You earn score by killing enemies, gathering and depositing uranium, and detonating dirty bombs. Maps include two massive play spaces: Ruka and Alpine.
Double XP, Double Weapon XP, and Double Battle Pass Progression
- Starting 10AM December 18 to 10AM December 21, all Operators* (whether you’re in the free access or not) will earn double XP and double weapons bonuses across the available Multiplayer modes.
- The bonuses continue at 10AM on December 22 through 10AM December 28 with Double Battle Pass XP in Multiplayer to unlock Battle Pass System content twice as fast. That’s a full 10 days to level up your Operator, weapons, and Battle Pass System tiers!
- But keep in mind, from December 22-25, the Double Battle Pass XP is available only in Black Ops Cold War, and free access ends December 24. However, the Double Battle Pass XP bonus then kicks in for both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone from December 25-28.
- PlayStation users also have access to a bonus 24-hour double XP window to progress their Season 1 player level, starting at 10AM in December 17 in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.