Der Entwickler Treyarch hat auch an Tag 5 der "Blackout"-Beta von "Call of Duty: Black Ops 4" reichlich Feedback gesammelt.
Der fünfte Tage der "Blackout"-Beta von "Call of Duty: Black Ops 4" auf der PlayStation 4 hat wieder einige Tweaks hervorgebracht. Zudem ist der Spass auf der Xbox One und dem PC gestartet. Während auf der PS4 die Spielerzahl bei 88 bleibt, werden die beiden anderen Systeme zunächst mit 80 Spielern auskommen müssen. Anbei steht die Liste mit Dingen, die sich Treyarch auf Basis des Feedbacks anschaut bzw. schon verbessert hat. "Call of Duty: Black Ops 4" wird am 12. Oktober 2018 für den PC, die Xbox One und die PlayStation 4 erscheinen.
Daran wird nach Tag 5 gearbeitet
- Teamkill Looting: One of the most upvoted requests concerns preventing teamkillers from looting the bodies of teammates they’ve killed. In addition to reporting bad behavior through the “Report Player” function in the Social menu (and continuing to ban players for intentional teamkilling), we agree with this approach and are adding this, or something similar, to our “To Do” list. We have a zero-tolerance policy for intentional teamkillers. Be sure to report them so we can bring the banhammer down.
- Audio Occlusion (AKA: Spatial Audio): We discovered and are fixing a critical bug where a player’s environment does not properly impact in-game sounds. This is why, for example, someone directly above or below the player can sound so much louder than expected. When the game is released, footsteps will be properly impacted by walls, floors, ceilings, and other objects in the world.
- Distinguishing Vehicle vs. Player Hits: We’ve seen requests to make it easier to determine if a player’s shots are hitting a vehicle or an enemy in or near that vehicle. This is already being fixed in time for launch. Players will know the difference based on the color of their hitmarkers.
- Armor Damage Indicator: Several players have asked for a clearer method of showing how much damage their Armor has taken. In the launch version of the game, players will see an Armor Health Bar that appears above their own Health Bar in the HUD when wearing Armor. The Armor icon will continue to break apart as it does now.
- Camera Controls While Downed: We’ve seen requests to allow free-looking camera controls when downed. We intentionally don’t allow this, as players should not have better situational awareness when downed than when they’re on their feet. Nonetheless, we will continue to evaluate the camera position and other tweaks.
- Scoreboard/Teammate Kill Counters: In the long term, we are working on some improvements to the After Action Report that will give players additional information about their team's performance. We also have planned improvements for seeing performance stats in the game that will measure player Kills, Downs, Kills Confirmed, and Clean Ups, which will be separate from the “Players Left Alive” and “Players Spectating You” HUD details.
- Draws/#1 Place, but Game Over Instead of Victory Screen: Some of you have been surprised to see your match end in a draw. Same here! It’s very possible, but unlikely, that two players could trade kills, and we need to do a better job covering this edge case and others like it. Stay tuned.
- Killcam Details: In Blackout, players cannot access the Killcam until everyone on their team has been eliminated from the game. This is to prevent players from using the replay to give advanced situational knowledge to teammates still alive. After all members in a team have been eliminated, the Killcam button will appear on the Game Over screen.
- Beta now live on Xbox One and PC, currently with up to 80 maximum players per match
- Multiple fixes for “Game Session Has Ended” errors. We continue to find and fix these issues on a case-by-case basis.
- Multiple fixes for collision and players getting stuck on the map
- Additional improvements to stats both behind the scenes and for Merits Per Action
- Various Killcam bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple players to spawn in the Staging Area in the same spot
- Fixes for players not properly entering the downed state when involved in mid-air helicopter crashes
- Increased the damage players take inside the collapsed area of the map
- Players can no longer gain altitude at high speed
- Pulling up from a steep dive now takes slightly longer
- Cargo plane now has increased health and cannot be damaged by bullets