Heute um 8 Uhr startet die sechste Season von "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" und "Call of Duty: Warzone". Geboten werden zwei neue Operator (Farah, Nikolai), Maps, Waffen, Modi, Ausrüstung im Battle-Pass und die U-Bahn. Passend dazu sehen wir auch den Launch-Trailer. Weiter unten im Changelog werden alle neuen Inhalte aufgeführt. Dort stehen auch Infos zu den immensen Download-Grössen. Vom 20. Oktober 2020 bis zum 3. November 2020 wird außerdem das Halloween-Event "Hunting of Verdansk" mit speziellen Modi und Belohnungen stattfinden.
Next Stop: Verdansk – Subway Fast Travel System
- Get around the Warzone in a flash with the recently opened subway system, known as the “Metro” in-game. This dynamic fast travel system combines existing points of interest with new transportation stations for a high risk, high reward movement option within Verdansk.
- At one of a number of open Metro stations around the city, squads can move underground via staircases to find potential item spawns all the way to that station’s platform. Once there, squads can catch a ride on a subway train, which will whisk them off to the next station in seconds.
- Despite its “retro” interior, this subway system boasts incredible safety standards; it will not travel to a station that falls outside the safe area during Battle Royale matches, nor move a single inch if there is any conflict aboard its cars.
- Otherwise, fighting in and around the station is fair game, making these new and updated locales prime spots for ambushes.
A New Mode, New Weapon Rotation Coming to Warzone
- Armored Royale: This fast-paced, high action Battle Royale variant gives every squad an armored Cargo Truck, complete with a turret and plenty of armor plating. Squad members can respawn if their truck is still in one piece, but once that squad’s vehicle disappears, so does their ability to return to the fight. The last squad standing wins, regardless of whether their truck just rolled out of a repair shop or has its parts scattered around greater Verdansk.
- Weapon Rotation: Verdansk received a new shipment of weaponry that’s now scattered around the map on the ground or in Supply Boxes. A combination of familiar armaments and new blueprints will be a part of this more streamlined Season Six weapon rotation, which includes six Common, 10 Uncommon, 13 Rare, 18 Epic and 24 Legendary variants.
Four Free Multiplayer Maps to Cover All Sizes of Combat
- If you own the full version of Modern Warfare, there is a new map for every size of Multiplayer engagement to explore and master. They all come together to bring a full set of diverse locales, all of which are ready to host frenetic, combat-rich battles across Multiplayer:
Station – Gunfight
- A picturesque rural Kastovia train station serves as the backdrop to the latest Gunfight arena.
- Operators will want to use the station’s exterior and abandoned military cargo trains as part of a winning strategy. Like other maps of its size, Station has some quirks beyond its simplistic design, beckoning true Gunfight masters to uncover jump spots and tactical angles that may help them crush the opposition.
- Every top of the boxcars and passenger car can be climbed on top of, which give superior verticality at the cost of being essentially exposed on all sides. Other objects, such as crates, containers, and even tank parts, can also be used to gain a height advantage or just be used as cover.
Broadcast – Core Modes (6v6)
- Since its cameo in Verdansk within the BCH TV Station zone, this large Multiplayer map introduced in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare now has a primetime slot in Season Six. Whether you experienced its first iteration back in 2007, in a remastered version since, or within Warzone, expect to drop into familiar territory when infiltrating this recently abandoned communications center.
- From the atrium and massive newsroom, to the station’s balcony and nearby office buildings, this map could cater to serious CQB play through numerous tight corridors. Meanwhile, those using assault rifles, LMGs, marksman rifles, or sniper rifles can counterplay SMGs and shotguns with use of various sightlines and the limited, yet still viable, verticality on offer.
Mialstor Tank Factory – Core Modes (6v6 and 10v10)
- The larger of the two core Multiplayer maps, Mialstor Tank Factory is built for both 6v6 and 10v10 play, changing its playable dimensions depending on the size of the lobby.
- For either skirmish size, expect a mix of indoor and outdoor combat zones with two large buildings – the eponymous tank factory and a warehouse – being the map’s central point of conflict due to sheer surface area and accessible rooftops. Other areas to explore include an abandoned workshop, skybridge, scrapyard, shipping area and residential zone, with some parts of the map sectioned off if it is being used for 6v6 combat.
- This map, in either form, caters to all playstyles, but the building’s rooftops and surrounding snowy streets give preference to long-range weaponry. Those who want to use a CQB weapon may want to stick indoors, or use cover such as snowbanks, crates, and vehicles on the outside to avoid getting caught outside their gun’s effective range.
Verdansk Riverside – Ground War
- A once-unlabeled landmark on the in-game Tac Map, Verdansk Riverside is a suburb that lies across the frozen Gora River from the Verdansk International Airport, with its northern border defined by cliffs that eventually lead to the Arklov Peak Military Base.
- At one point, this sleepy village was taken over by El Traficante, a smuggler that Armistice tracked down through intel gathered here during Operation Harbinger. This area has a few modest two-story homes, some shacks and garages, a pharmacy, school, a public house chain restaurant, and a small construction project that seems to have no end date in sight.
- Using available vehicles, squads will navigate within and around this village, as the streets themselves may turn into no man’s land shortly after infiltration. Most buildings will act as cover from heavy machinery, or as a mounting and overlook point for those using long-range weaponry. CQB operators may find it better to clear individual structures out one-by-one or use walls and natural cover to avoid long sightlines and vehicle traffic.
New Modes, Trials, and Challenges
- Killstreak Confirmed: This Kill Confirmed variant comes charging in with multiple changes concerning Killstreaks: These can only be earned by collecting enemy dog tags. However, your streak won’t reset on death, so you’ll want to rush for tags as fast as possible to earn your Killstreaks. Trying to stay alive? Unlike traditional game modes, Killstreak Confirmed also allows players to “wrap” Killstreaks, making it possible to earn the same Killstreak (like the UAV or Cluster Strike) multiple times in one life. The team that collects the target number of dog tags – in spite of the inevitable barrage of Killstreaks – wins the match.
- Gun Game TDM: As the name states, this mode combines the random weapon assortment of Gun Game with Team Deathmatch. Pick your loadouts for perks and equipment, then get ready to use whatever is handed out to take down the opposition. Each kill with a given weapon cycles you through a predetermined list of weaponry all the way to a Combat Knife, where one melee takedown with it resets the cycle back to the starting weapon. First team to the target kill count wins the match.
- HQ: Firefight: This twist on Headquarters awards team score for both holding the objective and earning kills, almost like a Team Deathmatch. This allows teams to try to catch back up on score between HQ objectives. After a team captures an HQ, respawns are disabled until the enemy team neutralizes it. Hold down the objective and defend it from enemy players to maximize score. First team to the target score wins the match.
- Hardpoint: Hills and Kills: Similar to HQ: Firefight, this mode awards team score for playing the objective – holding hills – as well as earning kills. With respawns enabled, this mode could turn into a pure deathmatch, a tactical objective game, or a chaotic mix between the two. First team to the target score wins the match.
- Nine Trials to Explore: Rank up this season to earn Trial Tickets, or use tickets left over from prior seasons, and turn them into XP completing a fresh set of challenges. Whether it’s tearing up waves of enemies in either new Juggernaut Trial, cutting corners in the Quad or Helicopter Race, or just taking a Free Roam, these unique side missions add even more variety to over two dozen existing experiences.
- Earn Free Items, Blueprints Through Season Six Missions and Challenges: Whether you’re playing Multiplayer or Warzone, the Challenges tab allows you to easily tailor your progression through the Season’s Ranks whether you’re focusing on Daily, Weekly, or Mission Challenges. Be sure to check out this tab to see what the seasonal Missions and their rewards are. The XP rewarded through all challenges, including a new set of Officer Challenge ribbons, will aid in maxing out your Officer Rank and earning this season’s max rank blueprint reward.
Battle Pass System
Two Functional Weapons, Licensed War Tracks Highlight Unprecedented Free Battle Pass Content
- The Season Six Battle Pass system is one of the most unique collections of content yet, and it all starts with 20 Tiers of free content available for all players within Modern Warfare and Warzone.
- Just by playing the game, players can unlock a few weapon blueprints, cosmetic content for their profile and the Gunsmith, and a few hundred Call of Duty Points that can be put towards a Battle Pass or Store bundle purchase.
- On top of these new items are a few new songs to War Tracks – some that you may have heard of outside of Modern Warfare and Warzone…
War Track Expansion Adds Classic Sounds, Modern Hits through Free Tiers
- Across numerous free Tiers, players can unlock multiple new songs to be used as War Tracks, songs that play while driving vehicles in Warzone and Modern Warfare.
- With these new tracks, you can blow out your speakers or even throw on music from previous Call of Duty games (Modern Warfare and Black Ops series) for a heavy dose of nostalgia that could complement an intense Battle Royale match.
- Players can also unlock the War Track Pack: EDM Edition which includes three headbanging hits perfect for cruising around Warzone.
- Like a Horn or Vehicle Skin, War Tracks can be equipped to specific vehicles within the Vehicle Customization menu. Once in-game, hop into that specific vehicle as its driver and you, as well as all passengers onboard, can listen as the squad cruises to potential victory.
Weapons Inspection: Details of Season Six Battle Pass’ System Free Weapons
- Of course, there are also two new functional weapons to earn through free Tiers as well: the SP-R208 marksman rifle (Tier 15) and the AS-VAL assault rifle (Tier 31).
SP-R 208 Marksman Rifle (Free Battle Pass System Weapon)
- This bolt-action marksman rifle comes as one of the most accurate weapons in its class and with a breadth of customization options. From alternate ammo choices to bolt assembly changes and more, no matter how this weapon is configured, it’s a powerful yet mobile tool for a marksman on the go.
AS-VAL Assault Rifle (Free Battle Pass System Weapon)
- This assault rifle, the 13th member of this weapon category, is a rare Soviet powerhouse chambered in subsonic 9x39mm ammunition and is pre-equipped with an integral suppressor. Combined with the weapon’s high rate of fire, the AS-VAL is built for stealth, accuracy, and high penetration, all on a highly configurable platform.
Purchase the Battle Pass for Even More Content
- Upon purchase of the Season Six Battle Pass, the system opens all 100 tiers where an exceptional, unprecedented variety of content can be unlocked.
- On top of the 1,300 COD Points throughout all 100 tiers, in the Battle Pass players can unlock Operators in Farah and Nikolai, Double XP and Weapon XP Tokens, weapon charms, watches, stickers, emblems, and calling cards. There are also plenty of skins for Operators and vehicles, over a dozen additional weapon blueprints, and a new Finishing Move.
Battle Pass Instant Unlocks
- New Operator – Farah: An exceptional solider who has known a lifetime of war, the founder and commander of the Urzikstan Liberation Force arrives to Modern Warfare and Warzone as a playable Operator outside of the Campaign. Immediately unlock her “Halmasti” skin upon purchase of the Battle Pass, and complete her included Operator Mission to get her “Jinn” and “Unbroken Will” skins.
- Minotaur Operator Skin and Mission: Minotaur’s “Poloski” skin acts as a memento to Farah’s story in Modern Warfare’s Campaign, with two skin variants and other rewards unlockable via the included Operator Mission.
- “Gilded Arm” Epic Assault Rifle Blueprint: This blueprint for Assault Rifle Hotel replaces the standard chambered in 7.62 Soviet ammunition with a 5.25x39mm 30-Round Magazine. In addition it has a sleek red and white design, and comes - equipped with multiple pre-configured attachments, including a Skeleton Stock, for a CQB-like playstyle
- XP Boost (Tier 0): Get more XP for your efforts with this 10% XP boost that lasts the duration of the Season.
Skins, Blueprints, and More Highlights Throughout the Battle Pass
- Operator Skins and Finishing Move: Expect over two dozen skins, including those available through additional Battle Pass Missions, that cover a wide range of Operators across both factions, including “On the Rocks” Gaz, “Off Grid” Domino and, at Tier 90, the “Yenisey” Bale skin. Also, prepare to sic “Edward,” a pet bat, on your enemies with a Finishing Move that bears his name.
- Screwdriver Combat Knife Blueprint: In tandem with the Tier 0 Minotaur skin, the “Innocence Lost” Combat Knife blueprint provides a further reference to a pivotal moment in the game’s Campaign, modelling this variant after a Screwdriver Farah used to save her and her brother’s lives.
- Blueprints: Bolster your arsenal with new blueprint weapons in addition to the “Innocence Lost” melee weapon and the four free blueprints on offer. Blueprints available after Battle Pass purchase include three handguns, three SMGs, three assault rifles, two shotguns, three LMGs, three marksman rifles, and one sniper rifle.
- Vehicle Skins: Get a fresh, Halloween-inspired exterior for four different Warzone vehicles – the “Mutated” ATV, “Flight of Torment” Helicopter, “From the Deep” SUV and “Stained” Tac Rover skins – as part of the Season Six Battle Pass.
Tier 100 – The Ultimate Battle Pass Reward
- New Operator – Nikolai: The leader of the Chimera PMC and now playable, Nikolai is a Russian patriot at heart with a deep love for his country only matched by his love for weaponry. A known fixer who can acquire most anything, anywhere, it’s apt that his skin included at this tier is called “Arms Dealer,” with his “For the Motherland” and “Carcajou” skins available via his included Operator Mission.
- “VSS” Legendary Assault Rifle Blueprint: Complete with dark tracer rounds, this Legendary blueprint of Assault Rifle Mike kits it for highly accurate semi-auto fire thanks to an included high-magnification Optic and SPP 10-Round Mags, which convert the weapon to fire armor-piercing rounds with superb penetration power and damage.
- “Grizzly End” Cargo Truck Skin: Strike terror and fear into your enemies with this Halloween inspired skin, exclusive to those who reach Tier 100 in the Battle Pass.
- Season Six Emblem: Show off the achievement of competing the Season Six Battle Pass with this animated Emblem.
Season Six: File Size and Download Instructions
Please note that the Season Six update will have a download size of approximately 19.6 - 63 GB for owners of the full version of Modern Warfare and free-to-play Warzone, who are up to date with the latest update.
- PlayStation 4: 19.3 GB
- Xbox One: 22.66 GB
- PC: 57 GB (Modern Warfare owners) and 25.5 GB (Warzone only owners)
At Season launch on console, owners of the full version of Modern Warfare will also have to download the Compatibility Pack to access Multiplayer and Special Ops, and the Survival Pack to access Survival. File sizes for these two Packs are below:
- PlayStation 4 Compatibility Pack: 7.8 GB
- PlayStation 4 Survival Pack: 5.8 GB
- Xbox One Compatibility Pack: 8 GB
- Xbox One Survival Pack: 5.9 GB
- Ground War
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs
- Face Off - Station
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Season Six Mish Pit – Season Six maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory in mosh pit game modes
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder Trios
- Armored Royale Quads
- C4: Slight delay when performing a quick detonation. A beep will now play when quick detonation is triggered. Also reduced throw initial velocity by 30%
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5 second delay before the user is able to use their weapon again
- Fix for an issue where players could obtain unlimited Stopping Power rounds
- Fix for an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match
- Fix for an issue where it was possible to put a molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the defusing player
- Fix for two issues where the player’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be entirely visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Fix for a bug where explosive and thermite rounds do not function as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed an issue where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0” Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK
- Fixed a few bugs where the prone hipfire viewmodel positioning was not appearing as intended and could disappear in certain circumstances
- Origin 12: Reduced very close damage in Warzone
- Shotguns: Increased damage of slugs in Warzone
XRK ChainSAW - FiNN LMG:
- Adding a description in Gunsmith nothing the attachment does not allow for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
- Fixed a collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Improved stability and performance