Infinity Ward hat heute das umfangreiche "Season Four Reloaded"-Update für "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" und "Call of Duty: Warzone" veröffentlicht.
Infinity Ward hat heute um zirka 8 Uhr das "Season Four Reloaded"-Update für "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" und "Call of Duty: Warzone" veröffentlicht. Das erlaubt jetzt, dass sich in "Warzone" bis zu 200 Spieler bekriegen. Das geschieht in "Battle Royale Quads". Hinzu kommen allerdings noch weitere neue Features sowie Inhalte, wie ein neuer Operator (Roze), der "Juggernaut Royale"-Modus, die neue Karte "Cheshire Park", ein neues Scharfschützengewehr (Rytec AMR) und noch mehr. Der Download des Updates ist 22 bis 36 GB gross. Konsolen-Spieler müssen ausserdem einen zweiten Download durchführen, der nochmals 3,5 GB gross ist.
- With this update, Verdansk will now be able to hold up to 200 players in Battle Royale Quads. That means 50 Quads of Operators fighting each other and the encroaching circle collapse.
- This new player count makes Warzone an even bigger Battle Royale experience, so get ready to drop in alongside 199 other members of this millions-strong community to cause havoc!
- Please note that the Season Four Reloaded update will have a download size of approximately 22-36 GB for owners of the full version of Modern Warfare. Console owners must install a secondary download of approximately 3.5GB, then reboot the game to access Multiplayer, if desired. A reminder, console players can choose also to uninstall/remove other data packs (e.g. Special Operations), if no longer needed for a smaller overall file size.
- Once the Season Four Reloaded update is fully completed, it should minimally increase the overall digital footprint of the full version of Modern Warfare.
- Existing free-to-play Warzone players will have a download size of approximately 22GB-30GB, once finished there will be a reduction to the overall footprint on their machines.
In-Match Contract, Modes, and Spotter Scope
- That’s not the only new intel we have on Verdansk: While travelling and fighting your way through the Warzone, be on the lookout for Supply Run Contracts. Upon activation, you and your squad (if applicable) will be directed to a nearby Buy Station. Reach it within the time limit to get a discount on Buy Station purchases.
- Our recommendation? Two feet can only get you to a Buy Station fast enough, so consider alternate modes of transportation.
- Ready up with a Juggernaut Suit in the Juggernaut Royale mode. Find one of the airdropped care packages to become the Juggernaut and use the mini-gun to attack enemies and vehicles. Once a Juggernaut is sent to the Gulag, a new Juggernaut care package will drop on the map, so do your best to capture the suit and take on any squad that stands in your way.
- There’s a new piece of gear around Verdansk: the Spotter Scope. Think of this as a high-powered scope without the glint; this re-usable scope allows you to scan the environment around you and mark enemies without being detected. Perfect for scouting ahead, the Spotter Scope is a great tool for Operators who want to plan their next move while keeping a low profile.
A Powerful Sniper Rifle for your Arsenal
- Snipers, meet the Rytec AMR. This .50 caliber-chambered beast joins the three other weapons in the sniper rifle category and is yours to unlock via in-game challenge. A blueprint variant is also available to get through the Store via the ‘Lost Souls’ bundle.
- Whether you need to lock down an objective in Multiplayer, lay waste to AQ in Co-Op, or take that cross-Verdansk shot in Warzone, the Rytec AMR is one of the deadliest semi-automatic anti-material rifles an Operator can get their hands on. Use the included picatinny rail to Gunsmith it out to the situation at hand and get back in the fight as your squad’s reliable sharpshooter.
New Multiplayer Map: Cheshire Park
- Those who have the full Modern Warfare experience have a new locale to deploy to: Cheshire Park.
- Located in urban London, England, Cheshire Park is a picturesque garden and conservatory where Operators will battle from door to door or through the central flora-filled area.
- Take to the townhomes for long sightlines, the stores to capture objectives through intense CQB battles, or take to the side streets to take some shortcuts. If you dare, try to challenge those who may set up shop in second story windows, phone booths, front yards, or scaffolding.
New Multiplayer Mode: Team Defender
- Introduced nearly a decade ago, Team Defender returns to Modern Warfare as a fast-paced objective game mode that puts a twist on the traditional Capture the Flag formula.
- Instead of both teams defending their respective flags, there is only one flag for a squad member to capture and hold onto. A squad earns a point for every second that one of their members holds onto this flag, which means defending the carrier is a must for victory.
- Other than needing the flag to earn points, attackers will want to down the carrier for points, which will lead to games where both squads will frantically attempt to wrest control of the flag until the very last second in this pulse-pounding Multiplayer experience.
More in Store
- A fresh shipment of new bundles reached the Store to go along with this update, including a new Operator – Roze – who highlights this new collection of content.
- Outside of a new reinforcement for the Allegiance, new bundles to be introduced after this update include the ‘Rogue Operative’ bundle, featuring one of the Allegiance’s resident badasses and a Legendary Assault Rifle Juliet blueprint, and the ‘Golden Idol’ bundle, which decks Zane, and the associated blueprint and more, in gold-trimmed everything.
- Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Team Defender
- Cheshire Park 24/7
- Shoot the Ship 24/7
- Gunfight Tournaments
- Realism Mosh Pit is now in the Quick Play Filter
- Modified Special Operations: Strongbox Regular, Strongbox Veteran
- New Gulag weapons! Semi auto rifles, snipers, along with one “just fists and a throwing knife” loadout!
- BR Quads 200
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder: Blood Money