Nach dem großen Herbst-Update veröffentlicht DICE für "Battlefield V" heute das eher kleine Update 7.3, das sich um einige Fehler kümmert und Verbesserungen enthält (siehe Changelog).
Fixes, Changes & Improvements
- We’ve updated our loading screen with new artwork
- Fixed an issue that was causing for some players who were accessing Battlefield V via EA Play to show as Trial Users
- The correct rank is now shown in Your Company
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the Rank Up message from appearing during midround
- Friendly Name tags are correctly disabled when name tags mutator is set to OFF
- The Serpentine paint job is now available in The Company for the Corsair F4U-1C
- The New Zealand plane paint job correctly displays when in the Corsair F4U 1-A cockpit view
- The Hazard Skin is now correctly available for both Male and Female Soldiers
- Ensured that the minimum players mutator in Community Games remains the same as the previous selection when switching game size from 64/32 players, to 16
- The Loose Part hairstyle is now correctly available to unlock via The Company
Die neuste Auskopplung des erfolgreichen Franchises.