Zum Spiel haben die Entwickler einen neuen Patch für euch im Internet zum Downlaod bereit gestellt.
Dieser Patch aktualisiert euer Spiel auf die Version 126.96.36.1997.
Das gute Stück ist knapp 17 MB gross und ist zu allen Sprach-Versionen des Spieles kompatibel.
- Includes The Sims 2 University bug fixes. See below.
- Fixed an issue with cell phones being removed from Sims' inventories after installing Nightlife.
- Purchasing specific dining tables introduced in Nightlife would not satisfying the "Buy a Table" want.
- Fixed an obscure issue that occurred when attempting to place the same tombstone multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where a Sim being embarrassed could force the Sim out of poker interactions.
- Fixed a Nightlife installation issue that left the user in pause mode whenever they visited a community lot via a taxi.
- Wants for specific electronic devices no longer roll in after a Sim owns that electronic device.
- Diplomas that were in the career reward panel for University now properly appear in the inventory after installing Nightlife.
- Sims that are seated in a car will no longer stand up inside the car to change clothes and remain standing for the drive to work.
- Capped the amount of half walls allowed on a single lot in order to prevent graphical corruption that would occur when this limit was broken
- The lot view options are now saved properly after exiting and restarting the game.
- Pre-placed tombstones will now appear in build mode when transported to community lots.
- Fixed an issue that, in certain regional versions of the game, caused the voice audio for the karaoke machine to be intermittent or non-existent.
- Prevented diplomas from switching ownership if this update is installed after Nightlife but prior to loading University created lots containing diplomas.
- The "maxmotives" cheat will no longer interfere with the availability of sleep related interactions involving beds, coffins, and sofas.
- Fixed an improper "$jobTitle" string was being displayed when Sims were asked about their jobs in some regional versions of the game.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause a Sim drinking a potion to vanish from the game.